Bombardier Intern/Co-op in Windsor Locks, Connecticut
In your role, you will
• Develop, lead and execute strategic analyses for the Business' strategic plan to increase revenue, increase margin or reduce costs;
• Participate in the forecasting of different segments of the business by building a financial model;
• Conduct comparative analyses and benchmarking between our competitors' capabilities and our capabilities;
• Research, track and/or consolidate data on key market drivers, industry trends, competitors and future trends;
• Plan, coordinate and prepare presentations on behalf of our leadership team;
• Present analysis and/or recommended strategy to leadership team;
• Improve and/or automate the team's tools and processes to increase quality and productivity
This is a remote internship, but you may be required to occasionally go into the office.
As our ideal candidate
• You are currently completing a Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Management, Finance, Engineering, Economics, Marketing, or Commerce (or equivalent) in a recognized University;
• You have completed a minimum of 2 years of studies in this program (or 1 year for Master's);
• You graduate in Fall of 2024 or later;
• You are able to work in the office occasionally, as needed.
• You work autonomously by being well organized and planning your time;
• You take the initiative to do things without it being asked;
• You have good computer skills (Windows), including very strong skills in Excel and Powerpoint;
• You are a good team worker and are highly reliable;
• You have a clear drive for results
• You are eligible to work in the United States
*This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.