Bombardier Inspector, Quality- Global Weekend Shift in Windsor Locks, Connecticut
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will
Ensure all airworthiness quality requirements are performed and documented in accordance with all applicable regulations regarding maintenance, preventative maintenance, repair and alteration of aircraft, engine and aircraft components/parts for which the Repair Station is rated.
Conduct weighing procedure in accordance with manufacturers recommended practices and procedures
Upon A/C arrival, obtain associated documentation, complete A/C records and document receipt
Coordinate inspection activities in compliance with computer tracking maintenance programs (i.e. CAMP, FLIGHTDOCS, AVTRAC)
Perform inspections of aircraft, engines, parts and components using precision tools, equipment and other materials in accordance with applicable regulatory requirements
Upon receipt, perform inspection of all new, repaired and rebuilt parts/components for evidence for physical damage, count and conformity
Ensure all work packages (orders and forms) as well as records of arrival, maintenance and corrective actions performed, are documented accurately and that all specialized customer (RFE & SRPSA) and regulatory paperwork (FAA, FAR/CAA, etc) is complete and required approvals have been obtained
Ensure interior related repairs, refurbishments, modifications (i.e. upholstery, carpeting, cabinetry) meet regulatory Fire Protection requirements of FAR Part 25 (i.e. 25.853 Compartment Interiors flammability test criteria)
Research aircraft drawings and technical data (i.e., REO, ENICO, EO. DCN)
Perform walk around inspection of aircraft for release from maintenance
Perform return to service process and ensure assigned aircraft meets all airworthiness requirements prior to return to service
Provide data to customers as requested
As our ideal candidate
• You have a minimum 3 years aircraft maintenance experience or substantiated equivalent experience
• You have a minimum of 2 years of corporate / commercial jet experience
• You own a basic set of hand tools with the ability to demonstrate Inventory & control of tools
• You have A&P Certification
• You have the ability to use a variety of measuring and basic hand tools to interpret/operate test equipment
• You have the ability to interpret/ process all relative (foreign & domestic) regulatory documents, actions and requirements
• You have working knowledge of (FAA Regs, CAA. RSM/QCM, ADs, SBs, TCDS, etc)
• You have working knowledge of return-to-service procedures
• You have the ability to train, coach and mentor employees in performance of their duties in areas of qualification
*This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Job Inspector, Quality- Global Weekend Shift
Primary Location Hartford Service Center
Organization Learjet Inc
Employee Status Regular