Bombardier Intern - Business Analyst in Wichita, Kansas
Intern - Business Analyst-WIC04745
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Bombardier Business Aircraft’s Wichita Service Center is located at the original Learjet manufacturing site in the Air Capital of the World. The facility is equipped to perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, as well as interior modifications, avionics installations, paint and provide Aircraft on Ground (AOG) support for Bombardier Learjet, Challenger and Global aircraft. The facility added 38,000 sq ft of hangar space in 2015, bringing its total square footage to 113,000 and enabling the facility to service more aircraft, including Global aircraft. And in 2018, the Wichita Service Center became home to one of two of Bombardier’s Mobile Response Team Maintenance Control Centers, working in conjunction with Bombardier’s Customer Response Center, which operates 24/7 to streamline customer requests and optimize maintenance support. The Service Center has received certifications from FAA, EASA, Aruba, Canada, Bermuda, Cayman Islands and Mexico.
In your role, you will:
• Perform a variety of routine clerical and administrative support duties: data management/input, reports
• Assist Maintenance Controller with work packages for aircraft
• Scan documents for quality control
As our ideal candidate,
• You have basic proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• You have the availability to work Monday – Friday between the hours of 8am – 5pm (20-30 hours per week)
• You must be currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree, Computer Science degree preferred
• You have strong verbal & written communication skills
• You have organizational skills: ability to prioritize and work independently, meet deadlines, multitask and balance various assignments
• You have interpersonal skills: work in team of dynamic individuals, ability to remain professional through stressful situations
• You have excellent customer service skills
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people.
Job: Customer Service
Primary Location: US-KS-Wichita
Zip Code: US 67209
Employee Status: Temporary
Job Posting:* 04.02.2021, 1:25:01 PM
Unposting Date: Ongoing