Bombardier Electrical/Avionics Engineer in Wichita, Kansas
At Bombardier, our employees work together to develop mobility around the world, one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment in which it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience.
Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will
• Create deliverables to support Bombardier Defense programs. This will include the development of system designs, aircraft modifications, and technical documentation such as;
o System schematics,
o Supplier requirement documents,
o System descriptions,
o Interface control documents,
o Wiring diagrams,
o Certification plans to FAA, TCCA and EASA standards,
o Issue papers,
o Functional test requirements,
o Equipment qualification test plans and test reports,
o Aircraft-level test plans and test reports, and
o Design compliance reports
• Review installation drawings, qualification test data and reports
• Decompose internal or external customer statements of work into detailed requirements
• Analyze ground and flight test data to verify system performance and functionality
• Research specifications for components selections
• Support change management through research, concepts, design reviews, trade studies, impact analysis, and implementation
• Work with suppliers and internal customers to investigate, troubleshoot and resolve aircraft build or test issues
As our ideal candidate
• You will hold a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
• You will be proficient with MS Office (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Access).
• Experience with AutoCAD is also preferred.
• You must exhibit excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• You will demonstrate interpersonal skills necessary to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, employees, management, and suppliers.
• You must be self-motivated and be able to coordinate multiple activities and manage time effectively.
• You must be authorized to work in the US
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer with a non-discrimination policy.
If your profile meets the requirements of the position, we will keep you informed via email or phone.
Join us at: careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job Electrical/Avionics Engineer
Primary Location Wichita, ADMN / MFG, Learjet
Organization Learjet Inc
Shift Day job
Employee Status Regular